Wednesday April 10 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday April 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Room 220 de
Loading and unloading dock: 163 Saint-Antoine Street West
Metro station: Place d'Armes (click here for the Montreal Métro Map)
To or if you have about exhibiting at EXPO-SCÈNE, please contact us directly:
by email or by phone at 514 504-9998 | Toll free (within Canada) 1 888 271-3383
- Booth Space Rates
- Floor Plan
- Electricity and Rigging Services at the Palais des congrès de Montréal
- Ordering Decor, Advanced Shipment and Material Handling with GES
- Lead Retrieval - QR Code Reader
- Booth Staff Registration and Exhibitor Badges
- International Exhibitors
- COVID-19 Information
- Sponsorship and Advertisement Opportunities - Increase your company’s visibility and recognition!
- EXPO-SCÈNE 2024 Media Kit - Promote your presence at the show!
Please take a moment to read our Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Click on the image to view the pdf.
Click on the image to view the pdf.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT EXPO-SCÈNE'S TECHNICAL DIRECTOR:
T. 514 969-8436 | Email
- Electricity is not included with the booth and must be ordered via the Palais des congrès
- Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided throughout the hall (1,5 Mv/s). Faster or wired connections must be ordered with the Palais.
- Overhead rigging for your booth must also be ordered via the Palais des congrès.
- ALL ORDERS must be placed online using their Client Portal. You will be asked to enter your booth number.
- The deadline for the discounted price is: To come.
VIEW THE 2023-24 PRICE LIST for Service, Labour and Equipment Rates at the Palais des congrès de Montréal - To come.
Go to Client Portal →
- All orders must be placed using the GES / EXPO-SCÈNE 2023 Expresso Online Portal. From there you can view their catalog, prices and order forms for decor, advanced shipment, advanced and showsite material handling.
- To receive the advance order discount rates listed on the price sheet‚ GES must receive your order and payment by: To come.
- Please note that the exhibit hall is NOT carpeted.
- Please note that the exhibit hall general lighting will be dimmed at 33%.
Go to GES Expresso Portal →
Collect information from your booth visitors, qualify them and specify their interests in just a few steps with the QR Code Reader web app offered by INSCRIPT, EXPO-SCÈNE's official supplier. This web app can be used on any portable device and supports both iOS and Android systems. No download or installation required. The information collected is safely stored and easily accessible online at any moment during the event and after. You must purchase your license in order to access the application.
Licenses can be purchased online in advance or on site at EXPO-SCÈNE's registration desk. INSCRIPT employees will be present to answer your questions.
Rate: Information will be available later.
Click here to purchase your license now →
ALL your booth staff must be registered!
In order to register staff members, you will need your personal EXHIBITOR ACCESS CODE. This code is included in the Welcome to EXPO-SCÈNE 2024 Information email that is sent to all exhibitors individually. Please contact us if you didn't receive this email.
Each staff member should wear his or her own badge during the entirety of the show.
Please retrieve your exhibitor badge at the EXPO-SCÈNE 2024 registration desk upon your arrival.
Registration Desk opening hours:
- Tuesday, April 9 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10 and Thursday, April 11 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Click here to register your Booth Staff →
International exhibitors need a Border to Show recognition letter delivered by the Canada Border Services Agency. This letter is provided exclusively by EXPO-SCÈNE and will be attached to your Welcome to EXPO-SCÈNE 2024 Information email.
If you did not receive the letter with your exhibitor information email, please contact us quickly.
There are no measures currently in force in the province of Quebec.
Sanitary measures are subject to adjustments according to the instructions of the Public Health in force at the time of your visit. For up-to-date information about the situation in Quebec, .
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions for Canada:
Please visit the Government of Canada COVID-19: Travel, testing and borders.
Promote your presence at the show! The 2024 Media Kit will be available soon.
Media Kit Contents:
- EXPO-SCÈNE 2024 Logo: Black | White | Big Box image (250x300)
- Email: Promo thumbnail
- Social Media: Banner with dark space to add your logos and text (EN) | Banner with space to add your booth number (EN + Bilingual) | Promo Banner (Bilingual)
Please contact us if you have any issues accessing the media kit or downloading the material.
GO TO MEDIA KIT →