Thursday April 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday April 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Main entrance: 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Loading and unloading dock: 163 Saint-Antoine Street West
Metro station: Place d'Armes (click here for the Montreal Métro Map)
TO CONTACT THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR: Joël Décarie, by email or by phone 514 969-8436
For more information or if you have questions about exhibiting at EXPO-SCÈNE, please contact us by email or by phone at 514 504-9998.
- Booth Space Rates
- Floor Plan
- Electricity and Rigging Services at the Palais des congrès de Montréal
- Ordering Decor, Advanced Shipment and Material Handling with GES
- Lead Retrieval Barcode Scanner Rental
- Booth Staff Registration and Badges
- International Exhibitors
- COVID-19 Information
- Sponsorship and Advertisement Opportunities - Increase your company’s visibility and recognition! - to come
- EXPO-SCÈNE 2023 Media Kit - Promote your presence at the show! - to come
Click on the image to view and download in pdf.
- Electricity is not included with the booth and must be ordered via the Palais des congrès
- Overhead rigging for your booth must be ordered via the Palais des congrès.
- All orders must be placed online using their Client Portal. You will be asked to enter your booth number.
- The deadline for discounted price is: Information to come.
Go to the Client Portal Now (to come)
- All orders must be placed using the GES / EXPO-SCÈNE 2022 Online Portal. From there you can view their catalog, prices and order forms for decor, advanced shipment, advanced and showsite material handling.
- To receive the advance order discount rates listed on the price sheet‚ GES must receive your order and payment by: Information to come.
- Please note that the exhibit hall is NOT carpeted.
- Please note that the exhibit hall general lighting will be dimmed at 33%.
Go to the GES Online Portal Now (to come)
CITT/ICTS gives you the opportunity to rent a barcode scanner lead retriever for the duration of the show through our official supplier. When renting a wireless, handheld scanning device, you will not only collect information about the visitors to your booth, but most importantly, you will be able to efficiently qualify them using your own qualifiers!
Order your Scanner Now (to come)
All your booth staff should be registered. In order to register staff members, you will need your personal Exhibitor ACCESS CODE. This code will be included in the Welcome to EXPO-SCÈNE 2023 Information email that will be sent out to exhibitors.
Important: Each staff member should wear his or her own badge during the entirety of the show, to help identify them to visitors.
Get your exhibitor badge at the EXPO-SCÈNE 2023 registration desk:
- Wednesday, April 12 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13 and Friday, April 14 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Register your Booth Staff Now (to come)
International exhibitors need a Border to Show recognition letter delivered by the Canada Border Services Agency. This letter is provided by EXPO-SCÈNE and will be included in the Welcome to EXPO-SCÈNE 2023 Information email that your will receive from EXPO-SCÈNE once everything is confirmed and in order.
If the letter attached to your exhibitor information email, please contact us by email.
Please note that these sanitary measures are subject to adjustments according to the instructions of the Public Health in force at the time of your visit. For up-to-date information, visit the EXPO-SCÈNE website regularly. Thank you for your understanding.
- Information to come accordingly to the pandemic situation at the time of the show.
For more information about the Measures in force in Quebec, .
For current measures, please visit the Government of Canada COVID-19: Travel, testing and borders Webpage.