EXHIBITOR INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
Wednesday April 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday April 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Main entrance: 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Loading and unloading dock: 163 Saint-Antoine Street West
Metro station: Place d'Armes (click here for the Montreal Métro Map)
TO CONTACT THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR: Joël Décarie, by email or by phone 514 969-8436
For more information or if you have questions about exhibiting at EXPO-SCÈNE, please contact us by email or by phone at 514 504-9998.
- Booth Space Rates
- Floor Plan
- Electricity and Rigging Services at the Palais des congrès de Montréal
- Ordering Decor, Advanced Shipment and Material Handling with GES
- Lead Retrieval Barcode Scanner Rental
- Booth Staff Registration and Badges
- International Exhibitors
- Sponsorship and Advertisement opportunities (soon)
- EXPO-SCÈNE 2022 Media Kit (soon)
Click on the image to open in a new window.
- Electricity is not included with the booth and must be ordered via the Palais des congrès
- Overhead rigging for your booth must be ordered via the Palais des congrès.
- These services can be ordered on their on-line portal (coming soon) (select ‘April’ and then ‘EXPO-SCÈNE 2022’).
- The deadline for discounted price: information to come.
- Click here (soon) to download the GES exhibit kit with prices and order forms for decor, advanced shipment, advanced and showsite material handling.
- Order directly on their on-line portal (soon).
- To receive the advance order discount rates listed on the price sheet‚ GES must receive your order and payment by: information to come.
- Please note that the exhibit hall is NOT carpeted.
- Please note that the exhibit hall general lighting will be dimmed at 33%.
CITT/ICTS gives you the opportunity to rent a barcode scanner lead retriever for the duration of the show through our official supplier. When renting a wireless, handheld scanning device, you will not only collect information about the visitors to your booth, but most importantly, you will be able to efficiently qualify them using your own qualifiers!
Order your scanner (coming soon)
Register your Staff (coming soon)
All your booth staff should be registered. In order to register staff members, you will need your personal Exhibitor ACCESS CODE. This code will be included in the Welcome to EXPO-SCÈNE 2022 Information email that will be sent out to exhibitors in early 2022. If your presence is confirmed and you would like to get your personal Exhibitor Access Code now, please contact us by email.
Important: Each staff member should wear his or her own badge during the entirety of the show, to help identify them to visitors.
Get you exhibitor badge at the EXPO-SCÈNE 2022 registration desk:
- Tuesday, April 12 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13 and Thursday, March 14 starting at 8:00 a.m.
International exhibitors need a Border to Show recognition letter delivered by the Canada Border Services Agency. This letter is provided by EXPO-SCÈNE and will be included in the Welcome to EXPO-SCÈNE 2022 Information email that your will receive from EXPO-SCÈNE once everything is confirmed and in order.
If the letter attached to your email, please contact us quickly by email.
Health Measures at EXPO-SCÈNE 2022:
- A proof of vaccination (vaccine passport) will be required in order to pick-up your badge and access the show. The vaccination passport can be in paper format; in PDF format on your mobile device or from the VaxiCode app.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times, except for eating and drinking.
Please note that these sanitary measures are subject to change according to the instructions of the Public Health in force at the time of your visit. For up-to-date information, visit the EXPO-SCÈNE website. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions for Canada : Please visit the COVID-19: Travel, testing and borders webpage for current measures.