CITT/ICTS is a national arts service organization that actively promotes the professional development of its members and works for the betterment of the Canadian Live Performance Community.
CITT/ICTS provides unique opportunities to its members to communicate, network and expand their knowledge and skills through online roundtables, workshops, conferences, trade shows, the Callboard electronic forum, and various publications in the areas of technology, management, design, architecture and education for live performance in Canada.
CITT/ICTS Members represent multiple fields of interest and expertise in all areas of production for the live entertainment industries, including Technical and Production Management, Stage Carpentry, Lighting, Sound, Video, Properties, Wardrobe, Design, Architecture and Education.
- Professionals working in the industry;
- Corporations who manufacture for, supply and support the live performance industry;
- Theatre and Performing arts Venues;
- Festivals and Special Events;
- Production Companies;
- Associations and Organisations;
- Educational Institutions;
- Students training for a career in stage technology.
CITT/ICTS operates a national structure with independent regional sections. Therefore, members have dual membership at both national and regional levels. There are 5 official sections: BC Section (BC and Yukon Territory), Alberta Section, Prairie Section (Manitoba and Saskatchewan), Ontario Section and Québec Section - CQICTS, as well as members from the Atlantic Region.