CITT/ICTS Alberta Section
Board Members as of March 2021
- Chair – Kevin Humphrey (Edmonton)
- Vice Chair North – Eugene Carnegie (Fort McMurray)
- Vice Chair South – Michael Takats (Lethbridge)
- Treasurer – Rae McCallum (Edmonton)
- Secretary – Sean McIlveen (Camrose)
Directors at Large:
- Sherry Waddle (Spruce Grove)
- Chris Kavanagh (Edmonton)
- Travis Hatt (Edmonton)
- Trevor McDonald (Calgary)
- Norah Seed (Fort Saskatchewan)
Student Director at Large
Upcoming Events (Subject to change or additions)
None at the moment.
Additional information about upcoming events is also available on the Alberta Section website.
ALBERTA SECTION - 3 DAYS OF ETC ION/GIO/EOS FAMILY CONSOLE TRAINING
CITT Alberta is holding 3 days of ETC Console Training at the Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary on March 1, 2 & 4, 2020. Join us in the lead up to the annual Backstage Access Production Expo. These courses will be taught by an ETC-certified professional trainer from Los Angeles.
For all the informations and to register, please click here.
Resources, Documents and Links of Interest
- Theatre Alberta is a Provincial Arts Service Organization (PASO) committed to encouraging the growth of theatre in Alberta. We offer a wide range of programs and services to drama students, professional theatre artists, educators, and enthusiasts, as well as to schools, post-secondary institutions, and community and professional theatres.
The Sections of CITT/ICTS are independently constituted entities and are wholly and solely responsible for the content of their page on the CITT/ICTS website.