CITT/ICTS Alberta Section
Board Members as of November 2022
- Chairperson – Kevin Humphrey (Edmonton)
- Vice Chairperson North – Eugene Carnegie (Fort McMurray)
- Vice Chairperson South – Kelsey Miller (Calgary)
- Secretary – Adam Mitchell (Edmonton)
- Treasurer – Rae McCallum (Edmonton)
Directors at Large:
- Chris Kavanagh (Edmonton)
- Sean McIlveen (Camrose)
- Trevor McDonald (Calgary)
- Travis Hatt (Edmonton)
- Sherry Waddle (Spruce Grove)
Student Director at Large
Ratified by Members: 6 October 2021
Approved by Province: 7 October 2021
Upcoming Events (Subject to change or additions)
None at the moment.
Sign up as a CITT/ICTS member to stay informed.
Additional information about upcoming events is also available on the Alberta Section website.
ALBERTA SECTION - 3 DAYS OF ETC ION/GIO/EOS FAMILY CONSOLE TRAINING
CITT Alberta held 3 days of ETC Console Training at the Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary on March 1, 2 & 4, 2020 in the lead up to the annual Backstage Access Production Expo. These courses will be taught by an ETC-certified professional trainer from Los Angeles.
Resources, Documents and Links of Interest
- Theatre Alberta is a Provincial Arts Service Organization (PASO) committed to encouraging the growth of theatre in Alberta. We offer a wide range of programs and services to drama students, professional theatre artists, educators, and enthusiasts, as well as to schools, post-secondary institutions, and community and professional theatres.
The Sections of CITT/ICTS are independently constituted entities and are wholly and solely responsible for the content of their page on the CITT/ICTS website.