Categories & Benefits
- Description: Full Time Student only: requires proof of status. Student can renew their membership at the Student annual fee up to 2 years after graduation, at the request of the member, or change to another category.
- Annual Fees: $35
- Description: Basic personal membership
- Annual Fees: $110
- 3-Year Fees: $270
- Description: Higher level of personal support to CITT/ICTS
- Annual Fees: $235
- Description: Open to any individual that is no longer active in the industry and wishes to be a member of CITT/ICTS.
- Annual Fees: $45
ORGANIZATIONAL (Not for Profit)
- Description: Schools, Colleges, Universities, Departments and Libraries of same, Foundations, and not-for-profit Theatres, Venues, Associations and Organisations.
- Annual Fees: $225
- Secondary Contacts: With this membership, you can add unlimited secondary contact persons with the same access privilege and member benefits. The first six secondaries are free. Any additional secondary members cost $25.00 per person.
- Description: Commercial Theatres, Service Companies, Suppliers, Manufactures, or a higher level of support from not for profit organisations.
- Annual Fees: $550
- Secondary Contacts: With this membership, you can add up to 6 secondary contact persons with the same access privilege and member benefits.
- Description: A higher level of corporate support to CITT/ICTS.
- Annual Fees: $995
- Secondary Contacts: With this membership, you can add up to 10 secondary contact persons with the same access privilege and member benefits.
The Benefits listed below are included with your Membership. Already a Member? Click here for more details.
- SPECIAL RATES FOR MANY EVENTS ORGANIZED BY CITT/ICTS AND PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
- AFFILIATED MEMBER STATUS AT CHRC (CULTURAL HUMAN RESOURCES COUNCIL)*
- GROUP HEALTH, DENTAL AND TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH PREFERENTIAL RATE
- $100 US DISCOUNT FOR ETCP EXAMINATION FEES
*For Organizational Members only. Affiliate members have access to the CHRC electronic newsletter and a 25% discount on their products.