Student Volunteer Program
Live the EXPERIENCE
The CITT/ICTS Annual Conference and Trade Show has been held for over 30 years!
During that time, student volunteers have played a key role in guaranteeing its success.
As a student volunteer you are treated as one of the family. Volunteers are warmly welcomed and encouraged to take part in the activities and attend the events; it’s a combination of volunteer work and good times! Plus, you'll have the opportunity to meet with influential people in the industry such as professional workers, potential employers, mentors and teachers.
And... you also get the following perks*:
- A Full Conference Pass (you are required to dedicate your time as a volunteer first and assist at sessions when possible)
- A complimentary Student Membership for one year**
- Unique networking opportunities with future colleagues and employers
- Hands-on experience with professionals from across Canada
- Access to all social events and meals
- Swag beyond recognition
- Lifelong friendships
- Discover new cities and regions
- Fun, Fun, and more Fun!
How does it work?
As a student volunteer you can attend all the conference events including sessions, forum, social events, etc., but you are required to dedicate your time and volunteer in helping with the conference events first. The busiest day is Wednesday, which is the day we set up the conference. Thursday and Friday are also busy, but we make sure that the student volunteers are able to take in as much of the conference as possible. The work schedule is prepared by the conference technical director who manages the volunteer crews.
Please note: Student volunteers are required to provide for their transportation to the conference as well as their lodging for the duration of their stay.
→ DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM FLYER and share this opportunity within your networks!
Ready to join the program?
Join us in Saskatoon, SK, in August 2024 for yet another exciting conference! Be part of the action and connect with the Canadian live performance and entertainment community. To sign up for the program please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
IMPORTANT: Please note that in-person attendance, travel and accommodation logistics will be subjected to current legal restrictions. CITT/ICTS will keep participants informed and up to date on the changing situation and advise if and when needed.
We look forward to having you on board!
To help support the Student Volunteer Program, donators are invited to sponsor the program with pledges.
All funds raised will be used to assist students from all parts of the country to travel and attend the annual conference as a student volunteer.
Pledges: $25.00 | $50.00 | $75.00 | $100.00 | $125.00 | $150.00 | $175.00 | $200.00
To make a pledge, please contact us.
* Benefits are subject to change without notice. Student volunteers must be legal drinking age of the province/territory in which the conference is held - for Saskatchewan the legal drinking age is 19 years old. For more details, please contact the CITT/ICTS National Office.
** Some restrictions apply. For more details, please contact us via email.