- Board nominations
- Creation of development activities for Board
- Board Recruitment - find members to step up and stand for election to the various Board positions.
- Board Retention - through ongoing Board training and evaluation.
- Board Succession – take into consideration who will fill the executive roles, on a longer time line.
- Policy and Procedures manual and updates.
- Chair: Past President or President-Elect
- Members: Regional Section Chairs
- Develops annual budget
- Provides financial recommendations to the Board
- Provides oversight of finances of the Institute
- Assists with grant and funding proposals
On behalf of the Board of Directors, and chaired by the Treasurer of the Board the Finance Committee will.
- Make recommendations, on financial matters, to the Board.
- Review, adjust and recommend the annual CITT/ICTS budget, prepared by staff, to the Board.
- Review, adjust and recommend the annual conference budget, prepared by staff and the Conference Committee, to the Board.
- Oversee and monitor the financial reports prepared by staff.
- Ensure the effectiveness of internal financial controls and recommend any necessary changes.
- Ensure compliance with financial policies established by the Board.
- Ensure that the insurance coverage arranged by staff is adequate.
- Recommend investment policy and the selection of investment bankers or managers.
- Recommend the selection, and monitor the performance of the external auditor.
- Chair: Norberts Muncs, Interim Treasurer
- Members: Al Cushing, CITT/ICTS member, plus one Director at Large
LADIES OF THE BACKSTAGE
Focusing on opportunities for education and networking, to support recruitment, retention, and career satisfaction for women who work behind the scenes.
Join us on Facebook
Mandate and Mission:
Increase awareness to help finance CITT/ICTS events and activites
MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION
Tasks and Mandate
- Follow up on membership renewal
- Implement Mentorship Program
- Implement Fellow Program
- Chair: John Raymond, Director at Large
- Members: Elizabeth Wilkie, Interim President
ANNUAL CONFERENCE PROGRAMMING COMMITTEE
The Programming Committee is set up to orchestrate the core of the conference programming. Members are recruited within the city where the conference is held, but anyone across the country interested with conference programming with the support of the Planning Committee can be part of the committee and contribute to it advancement.
Members: Caucuses members, Monique Corbeil, CITT/ICTS National Coordinator