What's New > Time flies with only four months before the inaugural edition of CITT/ICTS’s EXPO-SCÈNE trade show!
EXPO-SCÈNE 2015 is the only event in Montreal dedicated to professionals in the pro-audio, sound, lighting, audio-visual and multimedia technologies. This event will bring together the industry suppliers under the same roof, at the Palais des congrès de Montréal on March 26 and 27, 2015.
EXPO-SCÈNE 2015 is the only event where technicians and professionals have the opportunity to see, hear and test all the new technologies available on the market.
EXPO-SCÈNE 2015 is about dynamic conferences on current topics such as occupational health and safety, new technologies and those of the future.
EXPO-SCÈNE 2015 is the only place for interactive meetings between professionals.
EXPO-SCÈNE 2015 is easily accessible and located downtown, near the historical Old Montreal.
This will definitely be the event of 2015 not to be missed!
CITT/ICTS President Michael Harris says "We are very excited to offer EXPO-SCÈNE as a vehicle for our exhibitors to the Quebec professionals in the pro-audio, lighting, sound, audio-visual and multimedia technologies markets. The immediate interest from our exhibitors exemplifies the importance of EXPO-SCÈNE and quality of products that will be on hand for our visitors. I look forward to welcoming both visitors and exhibitors to Montreal for the inaugural EXPO-SCÈNE Trade Show. See you in March!"
Why you should participate as an exhibitor?
- It is the only event open to all suppliers, manufacturers and dealers in the industry, whether they are members or not of CITT/ICTS.
- It is the only event in Montreal dedicated to stage and entertainment technologies.
- To meet your current customers and let them see your new products and developments in the market.
- To showcase yourself and meet new customers.
- To be part of those who will be proud to have been involved with the first edition of EXPO-SCÈNE.
Who are the EXPO-SCÈNE 2015 visitors?
- Professionals from the live performing arts, production, audio-visual, recording and presenting fields.
- Designers and theatre consultants.
- Persons in charge of technical and audio-visual installations and equipments in municipalities, government services and educational institutions.
- Event and convention organizers.
- Business leaders seeking professional solutions for communication, video conferencing and multimedia.
There is still time to take advantage of the EARLY BIRD special rate, before December 1th, and to be among the exhibitors that have already confirmed their presence, including: AC Lighting | A.C.T. Lighting | ADJ | Arcofab | Altman Lighting | AVID | EAW | ChainMaster – Artotech | Christie Lites | Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC) | GerrAudio Distribution | Luminex | MDG | Multi-Caisses | Norris-Whitney Communications Inc. | QSC | Rosco | Roland Systems Group | Scapin Staging | Show Distribution| Solotech | Shure | Theatrixx Technologies | Technically Yours Inc. | TMB | Unisson Structures.
For more information and to reserve your exhibit space, please contact:
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →