The ESTA Board of Directors is looking for fresh, passionate minds to join their ranks and help steer the association into a future filled with excitement, innovation, and endless possibilities.
Board experience is not necessary, but your company should be an ESTA member and you should have an interest in taking our organization forward.
They are looking for engaged, dynamic individuals to fill some positions from January 1, 2024, to December 31, 2026.
These are the opportunities:
- Officer – Vice President: Ready to lead, inspire, and shape the future of ESTA? This could be your chance to shine!
- Officer – Secretary: This position is the glue that holds it all together from recording & sending out board minutes to scheduling and holding other board members accountable.
- Director – Rental Company: Your job is to represent and be a voice for rental companies in the industry – no experience required, just a passion for progress!
- Director – Production Services: Evan Williams (Riverview Systems) has served his first term and is running for his second eligible term, but we’re happy to accept challengers!
Here's how to get involved:
- Step 1: Dive into the Candidate Information document to get the lowdown on what each position involves: ESTA Board Candidate Info (PDF)
- Step 2: Fill out the Candidate Application and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29, 2023. Get the application here: ESTA Board Application (PDF)
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Feel free to suggest potential candidates – send an email at email@example.com by September 29, 2023.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →