What's New > Navigator - New mental health service from The AFC
May 6, 2021
The AFC launches a new service as part of their Maintaining Mental Wellness initiative.
Introducing Navigator – a free, personalized, confidential assistance service that connects arts and entertainment industry workers to mental health resources, programs, and supports.
Through Navigator, industry members can access one-on-one phone consultations with highly qualified specialists who are able to help talk things through, suggest appropriate resources and services, or make a referral.
Navigator can help you:
- better understand your mental health needs
- make decisions about the support you need
- find resources and supports best suited to your situation
- get an assessment from a doctor or medical professional
- find a counsellor or someone to talk to
- find a support group or peer support resources
To access Navigator, make an appointment online or phone in toll-free on Tuesdays, between 1 and 5 pm (ET) at 1.877.399.8392.
For more information and to book, visit https://afchelps.ca/navigator/.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →