What's New > Free ANSI March and April Webinar Series - Registration Open
Registration is now open for a series of webinars presented by ANSI.
Ever wondered how industry standards are created? Discover the backstage of developing industry standards with this webinar series presented by ANSI (American National Standard Institute).
For the entertainment industry, the task of developing standards falls on ESTA’s Technical Standard Program (TSP), an ANSI-Accredited Standards Developer, in connection with American National Standards (ANS).
They will each run 90-120 minutes every Thursday at 2pm ET during March and April, starting today, March 11th! The webinars are geared to the work that ANSI-Accredited Standards Developers (ASDs), such as ESTA's TSP, do in connection with American National Standards (ANS).
Registration is required, but the webinars are complimentary and open to all colleagues and friends of the Technical Standards Program.
- March 11: Overview of the ANSI Essential Requirements, including a review of key sections 1.0 & 2.0 Register in advance for this March 11th webinar.
- March 18: Votes & Public Comments – American National Standards process
Register in advance for this March 18th webinar.
- March 25: ANS Forms
Register in advance for this March 25th webinar.
- April 1: Re-accreditation & ASD Audit Processes
Register in advance for this April 1st webinar.
- April 8: Procedural Appeals – ASD and ANSI Appeals Processes
Register in advance for this April 8th webinar.
- April 15: National Adoption of ISO, IEC & ISO/IEC JTC1 documents as American National Standards Register in advance for this April 15th webinar.
- April 22: Open Q&A about the ANS Process, Tips & Techniques
Register in advance for this April 22nd webinar.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →