Delivery: Virtual Classroom
Owner: Lankey & Limey Ltd.
Capacity: 24 participants
Next dates: May 12 or June 1st, 2021
This workshop puts you at the center of developing tools and strategies that can help.
In the workshop we will explore:
- Individual & Community Strategies for Resilience
- Transferable Skills and How to Apply Them
- Remaining Connected and Providing Support
- Managing Psychological Safety when Returning to Work
Participation & Resources:
There will be the opportunity to participate during the session, but please read the safety information below:
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to provide warnings, it is possible you might be affected or triggered by some of the material discussed.
- For your own safety, consider who, from your own support network, you could reach out to in the event you are triggered.
- A list of resources will be made available after the session.
- Should you need access to resources now, please follow this link: btshelp.org/mentalhealth
- Remember – If the material means you need to step away, that is OK.
- If you wish to share a story that might contain harrowing details, subject matter, or experiences, please give the rest of the group a general idea of the type of subject & possible triggers you are going share. This will empower other members of the group to be able to make choices about their own Psychological Safety.