posted on 12:15 PM, May 6, 2013
Downtown Calgary with the Rockies in the background
The conference will take place at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
Conference schedule and accommodation information:
Some of the workshops, sessions and events that are confirmed and are in the works include the following:
- Sculpturing with Fosshape
- Projections: form prototype to production
- Scenic Painting Intensive Workshop
- OH&S in your workplace
- Show Control
- Backstage Calgary East Village Venue Tour: The Pirates of Penzance
- LED's & Micro Controller magic
- Technology vs. Craftsmanship; maintaining traditional skills in a digital world
- Historical Stage Machinery
- Product Development
- Rigging Safety and Inspection
- Performing arts venue sustainability
- Sustainable pre-& post production design
- Theatres in Cuba: The Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- Backstage tour at the Banff Centre
Early-bird registration with special rate of $350.00 for members is available up to July 31, 2013.
Pre-Conference Workshops and Annual Conference Registration please click here to register
You can pay with VISA, Mastercard, American Express Discovery and Debit card, or mail in a cheque. Once you will have completed your registration, you will automatically receive an invoice by email.
À la carte is also available. To view all rates
: click here
For complete conference schedule and programme
: click here
The Trade Show will be on the Jubilee Stage.
For Trade Show Registration Please click here to register
You can pay with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discovery of Debit card, or mail in a cheque. Once you have completed your registration you will automatically receive an invoice by email. For complete information on the trade show and the Product Showcase Breakfast, click here.
Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium is our host venue!
For Sponsorship Opportunities
You can support CITT by sponsoring an event at the Annual Conference. To view the list of sponsorship opportunities, please click here
. Many thanks to our sponsors for supporting CITT.
We look forward to seeing you in Calgary!