posted on 3:52 PM, March 5, 2012
Attention Theatre Production Students!
What should be in a cover letter?
What makes a good resume ?
Come and join our panel of theatre professionals to discuss what you need to know.
This is the next step and start your career off right!
The idea of the evening is to talk about what should be in a cover letter, what makes a good resume and what these people look for in a portfolio. The students will also get a chance to ask questions about networking in these areas as well. Invited panelists include:
- Guy Nokes and/or Wulf Higgins from COC - Props
- Lee Milliken from COC - Production Manager
- Mary Fullford from YPT – Head of Wardrobe
- David Rayfield from COC - Paint
- Mary Spyrakis from Canadian Stage - Props