This is a Seasonal, Full-time position.Category: Production
Province: Trinity NL, Newfoundland
Position: Stage Manager
Deadline: April 1, 2019
Posted: March 18, 2019
Job Description / Duties
- maintain communications with performers and all members of the production team
- support the director in running rehearsals and all performances
- compile and maintain blocking and cues
- complete and distribute rehearsal and performance reports as required
- attend regular production meetings
- other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Required Skills
- degree or diploma in a related field , or students in the latter part of a degree or diploma program will be considered.
- excellent organizational and communication skills.
- a strong team player, who also possesses the ability to work under their own initiative
- a high degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills
Salary: $600-$750 salary
contact us at
Rising Tide Theatre is a theatre company founded in 1978, and is based in Trinity, NL. The company employs over 40 full time performers and crew each summer to produce a season of primarily new work commissioned for the festival. One of the largest theatres in the province.