This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
The Technical and Production Coordinator [TPC] provides technical direction and will oversee and actively
participate in the creation of the entire production process of main stage and studio theatre productions,
according to budget, schedule, and deadlines.
The successful candidate will have:
• Undergraduate degree in Technical Theatre plus 3 years professional experience
• Proven operational and theoretical knowledge of sound engineering and lighting and projection
design for theatre
• Proven knowledge of set, furniture, and prop construction and ability to read working drawings
• Knowledge of CAEA Stage Manager duties
• Certification for Man-Lift operation and fall Arrest
• Ability to operate effectively and pro-actively within a small team
• Proven ability to work efficiently and meet deadline within a busy schedule
• Proven time-management and organizational skills
• Experience in trouble-shooting and problem solving, within a Theatre and production environment
• Proficiency in computer aided design, such as AutoCad, Vector Works, Google Sketch Up or Q-Lab
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
Salary: $40.02 per hour
Please submit resume to quoting posting #2019-13-28
The University of Windsor is a comprehensive, student-focused university, with more than 15,000 students enrolled in a broad range of undergraduate and graduate programs.
The University of Windsor is located next to North America’s busiest international border crossing and looks out on one of Canada’s most beautiful waterfronts on the Detroit River. Windsor is also Canada’s southernmost city and has some of the country’s best weather.
This location speaks to UWindsor’s strength as an internationally oriented, multi-disciplined institution that actively enables a broad diversity of students, faculty and staff to make a better world through education, scholarship, research and engagement.