This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
• Coordinate scheduling of all permanent, part-time and sub-contracted personnel
• Ensure that the schedules are updated regularly
• Assist with recruiting, interviewing and hiring of sub-contractors and corresponding paperwork
Minor Accounts Management
• Handle order quoting, confirmation and invoicing on orders
• Input information into rentals database to arrange booking and delivery of equipment
• Foster and retain client relationships
Excitement, patience, industry experience is preferred, understanding of audio/visual equipment is a bonus, computer skills are mandatory, computer automated drafting skills are a bonus.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Staffing Coordinator is responsible for cultivating and maintaining the roster of talented, skilled technical professionals that execute our events.
Staffing coordination is an exciting and fast-paced job. It requires a candidate that excels and is excited by organization and logistics and someone who can accommodate multiple requests from various stakeholders at one time.
The Staffing Coordinator is also responsible for cultivating and training new members of the team and working with all staff to maintain the high level of skill expected within the organization.
Salary: Competitive. Commensurate on experience.
Our team has experience ranging from entertainment, theatre, politics, corporate event production, communications, event design and graphic design. We have chosen to combine our skills into a unique and customer-focused event design, execution and equipment rental company.
Our inventory is the newest audio, video and lighting equipment. We have invested in the best equipment available because we believe that only the best equipment provides the best results and we are committed to leading the industry in event production.