This is a Permanent, Part-time position.Category: Technical
Responsible for accurate setup, dismantle and efficient operation of audio visual equipment.
Provide excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates intermediate operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with hardware and software.
Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes paperwork accurately and on time.
Execute the proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
• High School Diploma Required.
• Excellent customer service skills proven through demonstrated ability to interact well with people and help others.
• Technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment.
• Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements.
• Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to include nights and weekends.
• Previous audio/visual experience is an asset.
• Driver licence required.
• Heavy lifting will be required.
With over 4 decades of experience and expertise our Westbury National had a reputation for delivering high-quality results is built on a passion for design, an extensive inventory of brand name equipment, and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. We approach every project with a unique blend of art and cutting-edge technology. By staying at the forefront of trends we ensure our clients benefit from the best possible hardware, software, equipment, and processes available.