This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
LOCATION / DIVISION: PRG Lighting Toronto
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Responsible for all logistics of daily shipping and receiving needs, including rental gear.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Logistics Manager
CONTACT PERSON: Mark Chesebrough (905) 366-6935
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance):
• Report to work at assigned time.
• Arranging couriers and other shipment related transport
• Writes and updates all freight orders.
• Receives incoming materials in Team and Fusion and distributes to proper recipient.
• Prepares all out going shipments via Fed Ex, UPS, etc.
• Prepares and packages out-going items.
• Maintains log for all shipments.
• Coordinates and communicates with Asset Manager of arriving and departing transferred/sub-rented equipment.
• Interact with shop and office employees when needed.
• Assists Outbound Coordinator in their daily responsibilities.
• Assist Shop manager and inbound manager in their daily duties
• Able to work before and after regular business hours with or without notice
• Able to work on weekends with or without notice
• Other duties as assigned
• Greeting customers and truck drivers in a professional manager
Required Knowledge or Expertise
• Computer knowledge (Excel MS word)
• Knowledge of Fed Ex and UPS shipping
• High School Diploma
• 1 year in shipping and receiving preferred
• G class license and ability to drive a 5-ton would be an asset
• Able to lift 60 lbs.
• Ability to receive and understand verbal directions
• Ability to communicate with others