This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
The Rental & Retail Coordinator has a wide variety of responsibilities at AirMagic.
- Act as main point of contact for all incoming retail & rental inquiries, through phone, email and walk-ins.
- Handle rental and retail inquiries from start to finish – send quotes and turn them into invoices when required, receive payment, and facilitate equipment leaving the facility.
- Organize Delivery, shipping, client pick-up, etc.
- Maintain rental equipment calendar to make sure that equipment is available and not double-booked.
- Maintain inventory of consumable items.
- Generate monthly email communications promoting all AirMagic services and equipment.
You should have…
- Experience in a rental industry preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse customer base
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of scheduling and bookkeeping applications
- Excellent customer relations management abilities
We are seeking a happy, motivated, team player. Someone confident, able to communicate their thoughts and ideas, who enjoys interactions with professionals and the public, and has an interest in the behind-the-scene magic of special effects!
Our ideal candidate knows their way around a MAC, has a good telephone personality, excellent communication skills, is neat and organized, values customer service, has a proactive attitude and the ability to absorb and retain technical information.
Please have an understanding of the technical side of live performance and production. (If you don't now - you will soon!)
Must be able to lift 40+lbs unassisted
Occasional weekend work required
ERD Pyrotechnician certification required (training provided)
Ideally you want to find a place to put down roots, learn and grow.
Please send your resume and tell us why you would be a good fit for our team.
We’ve been making Special Effects magic for 30 years. We are committed to being the premier special effects provider in Canada for live performance, special events, theatre, concerts, and music festivals.
As well as full production services and custom fabrication, we have a thriving Retail and Rental business. We rent and sell all manner of special effects hardware... from fog machines, to confetti cannons to indoor snow machines, and we sell the consumables to support them. We’re looking for someone to take charge of our Retail and Rentals.
Come and grow with us!
Our shop in south Etobicoke is well served by transit and easily accessible by road.