This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
The Contract Dates are May 9 to July 24, 2016 (11 weeks).
A copy of the full job description is available - please contact Denise Dolliver at
• open to candidates with at least 2-3 years’ experience in props and scenic paint in a professional theatre setting
• a solid background in props building is required (including good carpentry skills for furniture builds)
• solid props organizational and planning skills are essential
• a solid background in scenic painting is essential
• experience in a repertory theatre setting is an asset
• a valid driver’s license is required
The Festival provides round trip travel (by most economical method) for successful applicants.
The Festival provides shared housing in the community for company members. A housing rental fee and housing deposit apply.
Salary: to commensurate with experience
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Denise Dolliver at
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is a summer repertory theatre festival operated by Theatre Newfoundland Labrador. For its 2016 season, the Festival will produce seven productions – three on its Main Stage (three new productions), three on its Second Stage (three revival productions), and a special production in commemoration of Memorial Day. The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is located in the seaside community of Cow Head, Newfoundland and Labrador, which is situated in the spectacular Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.