This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
• Reporting directly to the Production Director the Production Director Assistant is responsible for the day to day assistance with the tracking of budgets, staff and equipment.
• Data entry and interpretation.
• Scheduling, Reporting, Data and people management
• Financial accounting and paper budgeting.
• Department Liaison for all production and facilities departments on and off site.
• Production communications and meeting minutes.
• Production sourcing and purchasing for all departments
• General problem solving.
• This is a new and evolving position and duties may morph or be adjusted during the contract.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong managerial, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to remain calm under pressure
• Self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented, has solid project management skills, and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel
• An active Canadian drivers license. Own Vehicle an asset.
Any interested applicants are encouraged to email a resume and cover letter to Ms. Ailsa Birnie at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2013
Company Manager- Canadian Badlands Passion Play
The Canadian Badlands Passion Play is one of Canada's largest outdoor theatrical events. Now in its 19th season, the company annually depicts the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ in dramatic form. An epic story told on an epic scale, this year's production features a creative retelling of the Gospel of John. The script will be performed by a mixed professional/volunteer cast of approximately 200 actors in a 2700-seat outdoor amphitheatre.