This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, ON is currently looking for a Manager of Marketing & Development
Tentative Start date: November 28, 2016
(Full time position)
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns and integrate media and public relations activities.
• Create the annual marketing campaign including: graphics and editorial for season brochure, displays, press kits and other outreach materials.
• Undertake market research required to meet the theatre’s objectives.
• Work with staff to develop and manage approved marketing/sales budget for the theatre.
• Monitor sales trends and impact of marketing.
• Oversee advertising sales representatives.
• Attend opening nights, summer season performances and special events as required.
• Responsible for facilitating individual giving, corporate and fundraising campaign plans, overseeing and directing the organization’s fundraising activities including those required to secure financial support from individuals, corporations, foundations and government agencies.
• Manages donor initiatives, sponsorship development, patron services, capital programs and fundraising events.
• Responsible for establishing and implementing the development strategy to increase revenues through the solicitation and stewardship of individual, corporate, foundation support and government grants.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a post-secondary degree or diploma and have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in marketing, sales and fundraising, preferably in the arts sector. The ideal candidate must have exceptional written and oral communication skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team, have exceptional organizational and time-management skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, excellent relationship building skills and a passion for the arts.
Salary: Based on experience/to be negotiated
No phone calls please.
Please send a resume and covering letter by Monday, November 21, 2016 to:
Lindy Powell, General Manager
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor not-for-profit theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca