This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
Province: Millbrook, Ontario
Position: Manager of Marketing and Development
Deadline: July 30, 2021
Posted: June 30, 2021
Job Description / Duties
· Develop and implement marketing campaigns and integrate media and public relations activities.
· Create the annual marketing campaign including: graphics and editorial for season brochure, displays, press kits and other outreach materials.
· Undertake market research required to meet the theatre’s objectives.
· Work with staff to develop and manage approved marketing/sales budget for the theatre.
· Monitor sales trends and impact of marketing.
· Oversee advertising sales representatives and selling advertising in various marketing pieces throughout the year.
· Attend opening nights, summer season performances and special events as required.
· Responsible for facilitating individual giving, corporate and fundraising campaign plans, overseeing and directing the organization’s fundraising activities including those required to secure financial support from individuals, corporations, foundations and government agencies.
· Manages donor initiatives, sponsorship development, patron services, capital programs and fundraising events.
· Responsible for establishing and implementing the development strategy to increase revenues through the solicitation and stewardship of individual, corporate, foundation support and government grants
Qualifications / Required Skills
The ideal candidate for this position must have a post-secondary degree or diploma and have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in marketing, sales and fundraising, preferably in the arts sector. The ideal candidate must have exceptional written and oral communication skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team, have exceptional organizational and time-management skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to detail, excellent relationship building skills and a passion for the arts. This is primarily a sales position. A car and driver’s license is required.
Tentative Start date: August 2021 - interviews will begin immediately upon receiving resumes and position might be filled before submission deadline. (Full time position)
Salary: $35,000 - $38,000
Please send a resume, cover letter and writing sample to:
Lindy Finlan, General Manager at
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas located in Millbrook, Ontario. 2021 marks our 29th season. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca