This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
• Overseeing show electricians during work calls and show tracks as directed by the Head of Electrics or Assistant Head of Electrics.
• Troubleshooting lighting equipment for performances, trainings and maintenance periods.
• Training other members of the lighting department to run other Lighting Department show tracks and developing strategies to increase productivity and efficiency during the training period.
• Install, maintain, and operate theatre power and UPS systems, the network lighting and dimming system, computer consoles, as well as conventional, automated and projection systems and equipment in a safe and consistent manner for the City of Dreams show; the incumbent also runs Lighting Department show tracks.
• Developing and implementation of standards for handling, operating, and storage of lighting equipment.
• Operate the Electric systems in a safe and consistent manner for performances, artist training, and maintenance operations;
• College diploma in related field
• 3 - 5 years as electrics technician or master electrician; field experience with repairs and troubleshooting, and the use of digital test equipment to perform such repairs; in-depth electrical and electronics knowledge and experience
• Strong computer knowledge required in ACAD, databases, specialty lighting programs and desktop publishing
• Experience with large-scale production
• Fluent in English is essential
Former creative director for Cirque du Soleil and the visionary behind the world’s most fantastic theatrical events, Franco Dragone, has imagined a theater where reality gives way to the sublime. His City of Dreams project in Macau promises to be an attraction of epic proportions. To realize his wondrous dream he is looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to help create the spectacle. Join the Dragone family and become a part of an elite entertainment group.
Imagine the possibilities.