This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Reporting to the Production Director, the Financial Coordinator provides a wide range of financial and administrative support for the entire Production department. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and tracking the department Budget in consultation with the Production Director;
• Processing financial reports and distributing them to appropriate departments;
• Managing and restocking supply cupboards for Production Office and Shops;
• Processing invoices and department Mastercard charges as well as manage petty cash;
• Managing the attendance register for the guarantee stage personnel, Production Office and casual production employees including leave forms;
• Processing settlements for rental shows;
• Maintaining database of Production expenses including IATSE labour costs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Access
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good organizational skills and initiative;
• High level of compassion, tact, diplomacy and discretion;
• Ability to work under pressure and with a professional team;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Ability to build relationships across different teams;
• Ability to challenge spending decisions;
• Strong working knowledge of both official languages is an asset;
• Professional accounting designation or equivalent is an asset;
• Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset;
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Candidates invited to an interview will be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses. If relocation is required, the successful candidate will be expected to pay for his/her relocation expenses.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Salary: $54,900.00 - $72,000.00/Year
For additional information and to apply, click here.
Canada is our stage.
Those four words inform everything we do as a catalyst for performance, creation and learning across this great land. We are proud to be a home for many of Canada’s most exciting artists who captivate audiences on our stages and on our stages across the country.