This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
• Report to the COO and CEO of Production Canada
• Liaise across the country with both Event and Carpentry departments
• Direct the managers of construction in both BC and Alberta
• Oversee construction methodologies in BC and Alberta
• Track hours and projects for all carpentry staff in BC and Alberta
• Responsible for profitability in BC and Alberta
• Minimum of ten years of professional experience in the special event industry
• Diverse experience working in both the corporate event and/or theatrical industry
• Previous experience managing staff and budgets $1millon+
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
• Must be willing to live in either Calgary or Vancouver
• Experience and knowledge of Excel mandatory
• Experience and knowledge of CAD mandatory, Vectorworks preferred
• Show prep and advance work will take place during normal business hours. Our shows setup at all hours of the day and night, and a flexible schedule is required and appreciated.
• This is a permanent full time position beginning as soon as possible.
Salary: Remuneration will be based on skills and experience
Please send your 1 page resume and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Canada is a corporate event scenery fabrication shop and Production/Event Management company.
We design and build for a variety of organizations across the country including theatre companies and corporate clients. We also offer complete turnkey production and technical event management services.
Our company is built around a policy of hard work, fun and respect shared with both staff and clients.