This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Management
Two (2) year term
Responsible to the Executive Producer, Popular Music and Variety and reporting to the Associate Producer, Public Spaces, the Contract Coordinator will provide general administrative support and event coordination for our performance halls and public spaces. They will identify, develop and maintain sales objectives as well as plans and programs in accordance with the Department’s vision in order to increase business.
In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for managing all incoming client contracts for our public spaces, respond to rental requests, provide event coordination and share overlapping duties with the other members of the team as required.
This position requires that the incumbent work a flexible and irregular schedule specifically evenings and weekends.
• At least three (3) years of equivalent experience in theatre, music, or in arts management or an arts or community related field (or an equivalent combination of education & experience);
• Past sales experience;
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing needs;
• Highly organized and able to coordinate a variety of activities simultaneously;
• Ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality at all times;
• Must possess a valid driver’s license;
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite, the use of internet and social media outlets;
• Familiarity with all aspects and genres of live performances;
• Capacity to work effectively with artists, clients and colleagues with diverse experience and levels of skills;
• Ability to understand contract terms and language;
• Exceptional communication skills in both official languages; written and spoken.
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Candidates invited to an interview will be responsible for all travel and accommodation expenses. If relocation is required, the successful candidate will be expected to pay for his/her relocation expenses.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Salary: $54,900.00 - $72,000.00/Year
For additional information and to apply, click here.
Canada is our stage
Those four words inform everything we do as a catalyst for performance, creation and learning across this great land. We are proud to be a home for many of Canada’s most exciting artists who captivate audiences on our stages and on stages across the country.