SUBMIT A TEC TALK
The TEC Talk studios will be open to visitors over the course of the two-day show
on Thursday April 13 and Friday April 14, 2023
Presenting a TEC Talk at EXPO-SCÈNE is free for our exhibitors! Share your expertise with professionals in attendance on AV integration, lighting, staging, pro audio, special effects, video mapping, virtual reality, business solutions, stage rigging... or any other topic related to the industry.
Interested in presenting a TEC Talk but you will not be exhibiting?
We are open to suggestions! Please contact us prior to submitting your proposal for more details.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: MARCH 17, 2023
Please have the following details ready:
- TEC Talk title
- Language English, French or Bilingual
- Level General (for all), Beginner, Intermediate or Expert
- Duration 45 to 60 minutes max
- Name(s) of presenter(s)
- Short bio(s)
- Presenter(s) headshot(s)
- Technical requirements Take note: CITT/ICTS provides a studio with a table and chairs, an HDMI monitor and a microphone. You must supply your laptop computer or electronic tablet with the appropriate cables and adapters.
Time slots for the 2023 TEC Talks:
You will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd choice.
- Thursday, April 13: 11:00 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. / 2:00 p.m. / 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 14: 11:00 a.m. / 12:30 p.m. / 2:00 p.m.
TEC TALK PROPOSAL FORM
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.