Group Mentorship Pilot Program
- Mentee Application Form
The Group Mentorship Pilot Program is a one-month mentoring experience for the live performance production and technology professionals, a collaboration between the CITT/ICTS Mentoring Network and the Professional Development & Mentorship Project (PDM Project)*.
Important! This pilot program does not aim to provide technical knowledge or training. It focuses on career exploration, development and transition in order to help professionals build a career, make strategic choices in their professional paths, and explore transferable skills.
Mentors for the Group Mentorship Pilot Program are: Gavin Fearon, Valérie C. Kaelin and Sharon E. Secord
→ Read their bios here!
- Application opens on Tuesday August 24, 2021
- Application deadline is Friday September 10th, 2021 at 5 p.m. (EDT)
- Program application notifications will be sent to all applicants by email as of September 13, 2021
- The cohort will meet from September 20 to October 11, 2021
- Session 1: Thursday September 23, 2021
- Session 2: Thursday September 30, 2021
- Session 3: Monday October 4, 2021
- Session 4: Thursday October 14, 2021
The cohort will consist of 4 online sessions, 1 per week, lasting 1 hour, in the evening (EDT).
Mentees must commit to attending all four 1-hour sessions.
How to apply:
Admission is , and must be submitted trough the form below. Please note that space is limited!
We will review it and follow-up with you. Questions regarding this program may be addressed via this contact form.
Thank you for your interest!
The application form is now closed. Thank you to all the applicants, we will follow-up with you shortly.