Presentation Proposal Form
- Educational Sessions (90 min max): Share your knowledge on a specific subject.
- TEC Talks (45 min max): Share your technical expertise on AV integration, lighting, stage equipment, pro audio, rigging and automation, special effects, video mapping, virtual reality, business solutions or any other relevant topic. Take note that the TEC Talks will take place at the Trade Show.
- Workshops (one or two days max): Hands-on sharing of skills and expertise.
- Panel discussions (120 min max): Bring together a main presenter or moderator with guest speakers to share their knowledge on a subject.
- Roundtable discussions (120 min max): Bring together participants to discuss around a topic.
We welcome the inclusion of presentations with a focus on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) as well as on diversity initiatives for IBPoC identifying professionals and encourage topics that reflect on your perspective within the industry. CITT/ICTS recognizes the importance of these conversations during the conference in order to support and mentor a greater number of individuals in our industry.
Please use the form below to submit your presentation proposal to the Conference Committee.
Submit your proposal now!
→ The 2022 CITT/ICTS AGM will take place on Saturday August 13th, 2021 around 12:30 p.m. MDT (hour to be confirmed)
→ Exhibitor Registration for the Trade Show is now open. Click here for details.
→ If you are interested in presenting during our Industry Product Showcase, please email the Rendez-vous 2022 Committee.
Trade Show Exhibitors are invited to be centre stage for a minute to showcase their new product or service. Hosted by CITT/ICTS President Matt Frankish, this event will kick off the Conference on Thursday August 11, 2022! Presenting is free for our corporate members.
It's a fantastic opportunity to connect with our members and Industry Professionals!