CITT/ICTS Board of Directors
The Nominations Committee is seeking nominations from the membership for the 2023 election of six (6) board directors for a 2-year term starting in August 2023.
The following two incumbent board members have accepted to seek reelection:
- Crystal Lee (Ontario) currently Director-at-Large
- Andrea Lundy (Quebec) currently Secretary
The following directors are continuing their term on the Board of Directors:
- Paul Del Motte (New Brunswick) President
- Al Cushing (Yukon) Treasurer
- Russel Martin (Manitoba) Vice-President
- Autumn Coppaway (British Columbia) Director-at-Large
Submissions of additional nominations from the membership are welcome. Please see the candidate qualifications below.
Members in good-standing who are interested in seeking election may be nominated by themselves or by another member or other members in good-standing. We invite you to visit the Board of Directors webpage as well as the About us section. Nominations may be sent to the Nomination Committee via the Nomination Form below, no later than December 31st, 2022.
For any single vacancy, if there is not more than one nomination for that position, no ballot shall be required, and the person nominated shall be subject to approval of a vote representing at least two-thirds of the Board of Directors. The election ballot, if applicable, will be sent electronically by May 15, 2023 and must be received at the National Office no later than June 13, 2023.
The announcement of the election results will be made during the 2023 Annual General Meeting, which will be held Mid-August 2023. More details will be forthcoming regarding this AGM. Take note that the Board of directors meets a minimum of 4 times a year, on Zoom and in person, including during the August Rendez-vous annual conference.
Election Timeline summary
- December 31 - Deadline for submission of additional nominations by the membership
- May 15 - Deadline to send out the ballots, if election
- June 13 - Deadline to receive ballot (if applicable)
- Mid-August - Announcement of results at the 2023 AGM
Matt Frankish, chair of the CITT/ICTS Nominations Committee
Nominees for all Board positions, Officers and Director at Large, shall be:
- an Individual, Student, Professional or Retired members of CITT/ICTS or
- an individual who as been designated as the voting representative of an Organizational, Sustaining or Contributing member
- for at least one (1) year as of January 1st of the year of their nomination.
A director must meet all of the following qualifications (refer to subsection 126(1) of the NFP Act):
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old,
- Not be incapable,
- Be an individual (that is, a corporation cannot be a director),
- Not have the status of a bankrupt.
CITT/ICTS legal documentation