Ceci est un poste temporaire, à temps plein.Catégorie: Technique
Under the supervision of the Technical Director and in collaboration with the Performance Designer, the mandate of the Project Manager Rigging is to develop human performance equipment and participate to the selection of necessary rigging equipment for the production. Taking part in the design and the implementation of the equipment, he also ensures its compliance with safety standards.
We are looking for an organized, proactive candidate that is self-sufficient in carrying out its tasks and who has an excellent understanding of the technical aspects of a performing art production.
- Experience of 8 years as a rigger in the entertainment industry with strong experience in acrobatic rigging or similar experience as a rigging project manager;
- Good understanding of the creative and production process;
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to solve problems;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Capacity to work in a foreign country and adapt to local rules and cultures.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Scéno Plus Production brings together a dynamic team to create world class events and shows. Combining its expertise and ability to undertake large scale projects to Quebec's world-reknown creative talent, Scéno Plus Production propels itself beyond known limits.
A vision driven by technology, art and passion.