This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
As Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operations while supporting the Warehouse & Operations department. The ideal candidate would be an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for the concert production industry. Our office and warehouse are collocated allowing for a business casual environment with hands-on management of our daily operations.
- Labour coordination for assuring costs remain within desired budgets
- Ensure processes in place and followed to inform crew of details of events and submissions to accounting.
- Working with the warehouse team to fulfill their delivery and labour requirements
- Work with logistics companies to schedule and arrange for local, national and international deliveries regarding trucking and transportation
- Establish process to source competitive pricing for events which require flights, hotels, ferries, car rentals, buses or any other production needs necessary
- Forecast/resolve equipment shortages in Rental Point for account reps.
- Arrange equipment sub-rentals with account reps for shortages
- Ensure orders received from account reps are filled completely
- Working with local communities and schools to identify new potential techs to work within the production industry
- Ability to show leadership and communicate effectively to team members
- Maintain inventory; track receipt, sending and delivery of materials
- Enter, transcribe, record, store or maintain information in either written or electronic form
- Supervise others by assigning/directing work; conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development, taking appropriate corrective actions, etc.
- Strong level of customer service and professionalism
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task and delegate
- Ability to work independently for extended periods of time
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently for extended periods of time and make decisions
- Fast learner and open to changes on a regular basis
Salary: 45k to 60k
Please apply to along with your cover letter and resume.
Briere Production Group (BPG) is a Canadian production company offering the latest technology in audio, lighting, video and mobile staging for concerts, corporate events, festivals, sales and installations. At BPG we aspire to be leaders in the Pacific North West for entertainment and customer service.