This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
Participate in the development of overall annual Pro Visual marketing communications plan that outlines
specific campaigns and activities designed to achieve agreed upon business objectives. Plans potentially
include the following: Lead generation marketing, Digital marketing, Social Media, Events and trainings, Advertising, Content creation, Public relations
• Manage marketing campaigns from inception to optimization
• Lead the development of product launch strategies.
• Using the Graphic Designers as resources, assume direct ownership of all projects and initiatives that
require execution from a brand-specific perspective.
• Ensure that projects are executed successfully: on-time, on-budget, and on-message.
• Develop sales and communication tools (lighting spec sheets, product demonstration videos, product sell
Develop and implement activities for lead generation online, at tradeshows and networking events
• Understand, implement, maintain current and new digital platforms and web solutions for lead generation
• Design account-specific promotions in conjunction with the Brand Management and Sales teams.
• 5+ years experience running marketing strategy and campaigns
• Understanding of lighting technologies and the lighting industry
• Prior experience with lighting in production and rental industry or architectural/architainment lighting
• Exceptional leadership and interpersonal communication skills
• Passionate about the customer experience
• Ability to write engaging copy for communication campaigns in English and French (spec sheets, press
• Proficiency in using social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
• Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite an asset
If you have these qualifications and would like to join our team, you can submit your CV by mail or by e-mail to
SFM is Canada’s leading service provider for global brands within the audiovisual, live entertainment, and media
We are currently hiring a Marketing Project Manager for SFM Pro Visual, a division at SFM that offers professional lighting products and technologies to businesses within architectural, retail, corporate, and entertainment industries. The Marketing Project Manager will lead the formulation and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy for the portfolio of brands within the SFM Pro Visual Business unit.
This position caters to an individual who has a marketing background within the professional lighting industry. The
ideal candidate is customer driven, strategic and demonstrates an excellent understanding lighting technologies in order to develop valuable content for customers and sales representatives. At SFM, we value collaboration,
resourcefulness, communication and accountability.