This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
The Logistics Planners will be part of a team responsible for the day-to-day planning, scheduling and routing deliveries to our customers within designated key areas. The primary goal of the position will be to support technology based strategies aimed at optimizing effective solutions in the areas of routing, mobility and performance measurement combined with world class customer service to our location and their satellites.
• Oversee the delivery execution to the end consumer for the Commercial business;
• Support key business initiatives related to providing technology solutions to field operations to simplify delivery execution (on the road and back office) and improve resource management and utilization, resulting in increased productivity;
• Drive the understanding of distribution key performance indicators (KPIs) at field locations and educate field managers on best practices to improve KPIs that lead to higher levels of productivity; and,
• Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Post-secondary education, training or designation in Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field is considered an asset;
• Minimum 3 years in logistics or supply chain planning;
• Professional with interpersonal skills to effectively communicate at all levels in the organization;
• Bilingual skills in French and English will be an asset;
• Able to understand technical solutions, the systems that drive them and the impact to business processes;
• Demonstrated performance in providing excellent customer service;
• Familiarity with working in a decentralized operations environment;
• Experience with logistics programs such as RoadNet and AWE is preferred;
• Working knowledge of Business Intelligence and other reporting programs considered an asset.
Our main priority at Parkland is our people. As an employee, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan.
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
Parkland Fuel Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Fuel Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
Parkland is unique. We fuel communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivaled dependability and service, we connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
Parkland is strong. We are one of North America’s fastest growing and largest independent distributors and marketers of fuels and lubricants. Our family includes Bluewave Energy, Columbia Fuels, Elbow River Marketing, Island Petroleum, Fas Gas Plus, Farstad Oil, Les Pétroles Parkland, Pioneer Energy, Sparlings, Superpumper Inc., and the Ultramar brand.
Parkland is growing. Our organization is powered by effective leadership, progressive strategies and industry-leading best practices — but more importantly, it is driven by talented, customer-focused people who value integrity, innovation and quality. We are looking for good-natured, hard-working candidates who want to build a rewarding career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We are a family and our family continues to grow.