This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
Temporary Position (18 months)
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of one of the new productions, you will assist the Creation Director with daily administrative activities. You will be a key element of connectivity and efficiency between internal services and ensure the pro-duction of deliverables while maintaining good relations with all parties.
You will be known to
• Assist the Creation Director with duties related to the project under development;
• Conduct research on themes associated with the show concept;
• Support the Creation Director in managing the Creation team and the artists
• Coordinate activities with the Artist Training and Casting teams, in collaboration with the Production Stage Manager;
• Attend follow-up meetings related to artist casting;
• Ensure the dissemination of information to the various stakeholders and departments concerned;
• Follow up on the Creation team's deadlines at every project phase;
• Ensure the production and archiving of artistic documentation;
• Prepare various visual presentations and conceptual documents on the project under development;
• Attend creation meetings and write reports;
• Provide administrative support to the Creation Director:
o Manage the Director's calendar;
o Organize meetings;
o Create organizational tools;
o Draft various correspondence;
o Prepare expense accounts and administrative tasks;
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Creation Director.
College-level diploma (DEC) in the performing arts field or equivalent experience in show production;
Six to eight years' experience in a similar position;
Ability to handle the sometimes emotional nature of the creative process;
Knowledge of Photoshop, Imovie (or equivalent), SharePoint, an asset;
Familiarity with Cirque's various operations and Cirque’s various departments;
A great fluency in French and English, both spoken and written and knowledge of Spanish is an asset;
Availability to travel and work temporarily in foreign countries;
Familiarity with Cirque's various operations and Cirque’s various departments is an asset.
Make a real visible difference in what you do
Learn and grow within our international environment
See our shows and contribute to their success
Host meetings while watching artists in training
Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court
Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense
Get involved in our community
Salary: Starting from 57 000$, with benefits
Apply here : https://cirk.me/2GJLBBh
Originally composed of 20 street performers in 1984, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group completely reinvented circus arts and went on to become a world leader in live entertainment.
On top of producing world-renowned shows, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group extends its creative approach to a large variety of entertainment forms such as multimedia productions, immersive experiences, theme parks and special events. Going beyond its various creations, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group aims to make a positive impact on people, communities and the planet with its most important tools: creativity and art.