COVID Edition - How to Return – Re-imagining “Normal”
June 15, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 PM
How to Return – Re-imagining “Normal”
Monday, June 15 | 1 pm – 3 pm EST - FREE
While we all long to return to our venues and productions, reopening plans must be customized to reflect our unique needs and challenges. As COVID-19 guidance evolves, let’s talk about what to believe and how to start planning. Join this moderated discussion to explore resources and ideas, focusing on the roles of the Production Manager and Technical Director.
Conversation will be moderated by Health & Safety Consultant, Janet Sellery.
- Paul Fujimoto-Pihl – Project Manager, Grand Theatre (London, ON)
- Melynda Jurgenson – Associate Director, Technical Operations, Canadian Opera Company (Toronto, ON)
- Kevin Tanner – Managing Director of Production, Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity (Banff, AB)
- Ace Martens – Production Manager, The Arts Club (Vancouver, BC)
- Cathy Knowsley – Director, HiViz Event Management Limited (New Zealand)