To apply for the IHAP, please complete the form below and submit the following, :
- An application letter outlining the applicant’s long-term career goals and explaining how this assistantship will help them get there (1-2 pages);
- A schedule and detailed description for the assistantship (1-2 pages);
- C.V. from the applicant;
- C.V. from the mentor;
- A budget that outlines how the assistantship funds will be spent;
- A letter of support from the mentor (1 page);
- A letter from the host venue/company confirming the assistantship (1 page);
- A copy of the CITT/ICTS’s Code of Conduct signed by both the applicant and the mentor.
We look forward to receiving your projects!
** THE FIRST ROUND OF APPLICATIONS IS NOW CLOSED. **
Second and final round: January 9 to 20, 2023
Keep an eye out for updates via CITT/ICTS's communication channels!
This program has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.