What's New > Broadway Master Classes early bird rates have been extended
Studio Live Design Broadway Master Classes early bird rates have been extended. Sign up by April 17th to save $300. Join Studio Live Design to get additional 10-20% off!
Registration is now open for the Broadway Master Classes, taking place on May 30th through June 6th, 2014. Sessions will be located at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and the Baryshinkov Arts Center. To view the presenters and agenda, click here!
Studio Live 'Backstage Pass' and 'All-Access Pass' members up to 20% off Broadway Master Classes plus:
- Up to 20% discount to LDI 2014 and Envision 2014
- The ability to view both pay-per-view and free recorded sessions from our live events including Master Classes, LDI and Envision
- Features on the latest industry trends
- Daily original news covering the latest in entertainment design and technology
- Insights from thought leaders in the industry
Studio Live 'All Access' and 'Backstage Pass' members also get free access to:
- Brian MacDevitt At The BLMC: Death Of A Salesman: Then and Now.
- Live from LD2013: Truly Integrated Production Solution on Bon Jovi’s Because We Can Tour
Studio Live members save BIG on Broadway Master Classes. $300 off plus up to 20%! Deadline for the best rates is April 17th!
Professional Pricing for BMC:
All Access Purchase, Professional (Includes $199 for All Access Pass Membership) BMC Full Conference- $1,074
Backstage Pass Purchase, Professional (Includes $99 for Backstage Pass Membership) BMC Full Conference- $1,084
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →