Ceci est un poste temporaire, à temps plein.Catégorie: Technique
Reporting to the Head Rigger, the Rigger is responsible for installing, operating and maintaining the performance and rigging equipment. Initiating and implementing all safety measures, he inspects equipment, develops and runs show tracks and assists everyone involved with rigging operations.
We are seeking for a candidate with the ability to conduct regular inspections of rigging equipment, execute the necessary adjustments and ensure the security of rigging activities at all times in accordance with health and safety guidelines and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a rigger in the live show industry with a strong experience in acrobatic rigging or similar experience;
- Knowledge of motorized systems a benefit;
- Knowledge of safety procedures and fall arrests;
- Familiar with rescue operations and emergency procedures;
- Good understanding of the creative and production process of a live show;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and solve problems;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. A good understanding of French is beneficial;
- Able to work in a foreign country with the capacity to adapt to local cultures and rules.
Full-time position: May to November 2017
Depending on the affectation, the candidate could be located in Macau for a period of the engagement.
Field: performing arts
Depending on the assignment, the rigger will either assist with in the load-in and installation of the rigging and performance equipment for the training and formation period in Montreal OR be part of the rigging team for the creation of the show in Macau.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it
easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.