What's New > ESTA Standards Watch -- February 2016
February 18, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available here.
News items include:
- Two ESTA Draft Standards to Review
- A Call for ESTA Experts
- Technical Standards Program Volunteers Recognized for Service
- IES Light + Color Research Symposium Registration Open
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications for Israel, the Philippines, and the Ukraine
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: fall arrest anchors, slip/trip/fall prevention, LED health risks, C++, usw.
- BSI Public Review Announcements: EN standards for indoor climate and amusement rides
- New ANS Projects: soldering, QoE for 3D content, evaluating energy savings
- Final Actions on American National Standards: wire rope hoists and non-destructive testing qualifications
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: acoustics, DALI, stage and studio luminaires, and more
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: flammability tests, SQL, Ada, C++, future keyboards, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule for Salt Lake City and New York
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you for your support!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available here.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →