posted on 1:12 PM, November 21, 2017
> CAREER Award
> SUSTAINABLE COMMITMENT Award
The Conseil québécois du théâtre (CQT) invites individuals and organisations from the theatre community to submit candidates for the Sentinelle Awards. Both awards were created to highlight the indispensable contribution of cultural workers in the development of Quebec's theatrical art. They will be presented on World Theatre Day, March 27, 2018.
Working in the dark, passionate and persevering, cultural workers are key allies in artistic teams. The CQT wishes to honour those workers that are part of the broad kaleidoscope of professions involved in the theatre community, such as direction, administration, communication, broadcasting, production, technical and mediation positions.
- 25 year long career as a cultural worker in the theatre industry
- Practiced in associations, companies, broadcasters, festivals or schools
- Career illustrates a remarkable contribution and leaves a notable heritage to the theatre industry
SUSTAINABLE COMMITMENT Award
- Worked in the theatre industry for at least 5 years
- Demonstrated sustainable commitment of the worker whether within a professional association, a company, a broadcaster, a festival or a school
- The professional actions and initiatives of the worker are innovative and promote the development of Québec's theatre industry
The deadline to submit candidates is February 23, 2018
Links in french only