What's New > ESTA Standards Watch | June 7, 2022
June 8, 2022
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available here.
News items in this issue include:
- Proposed IBC changes affecting ANSI E1.21 open for comment.
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade: organic food in the Ukraine; explosives in Viet Nam.
- ANSI public reviews: personal fall protection and virtual reality equipment safety.
- CSA public review announcement: IEC wire guages.
- New ANS projects: oodles of OSI; safeguarding data in AI; inclusive language; wireless networked lighting controllers; and adjustable speed drives.
- Final actions on American National Standards: two addenda to ASHRAE/ICC/IES/USGBC Standard 189.1 and two addenda to ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2019; additive manufacturing; exterior lighting; lots of Linux; and LED sign retrofit kits.
- Draft IEC & ISO docs: plain language; cybersecurity; AI; photobiological safety of lamps part 7; sustainable mobility; noise cancelling headphones; and programming languages for programmable controllers.
- Recently published IEC & ISO docs: UPS safety and amendment to UPS safety; power converter equipment; Single-drop digital communication interface; and wireless industrial network coexistence.
- TSP meeting schedule.
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's TSP.
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →