What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - November 15, 2016
November 15, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/d4g0k.
News items include:
- Four TSP Standards in Public Review: two rigging, one floors, one pin connector
- ESTA Plugfest Adds Round Table Discussions
- ANSI Public Reviews: cleaning chemicals; telecom infrastructure; wireless coexistence; testing luminaires, etc.
- CSA Public Reviews: CEC changes; EMC for IT and multi-media; electrical equipment bonding, etc.
- New ANS Projects: standard for safety for arcing fault interrupting devices; standard for PoE lighting systems
- Final Actions on ANSs: ladder fall arrest; multipactor breakdown prevention; telecom spaces; LED safety
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: safety symbols; EMC; computer vision against drowning, etc.
- New IEC & ISO Standards: Insulation coordination; switch-mode power supplies; ball point pens; XML; etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Funding the TSP: the crisis explained and why it matters
- Investors in Innovation & Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →