What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - May 26, 2016
May 27, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/iwbia.
News items include:
- Three ESTA Standards Remain In Public Review: Planning dust effects, measuring and reporting photometric data, and theatrical makeup mirror lighting
- Call for Members, including the Followspot Position Working Group
- Revised CAN/CSA-E60598-1:16
- USNC Explores Electronic Labeling as a Solution for Product Labeling
- WTO Technical Barriers to Trade: Fluorescent lamps and more in Brazil; LED street lamps in Chile; imported goods marking in India; weights, measurements, power supplies and more in the U.S.; and more
- ANSI Public Reviews: IES RP-28-201x, Lighting and the visual environment for low-vision seniors, and more
- BSI Public Review: Customs representative competency
- CSA Public Review: Hazardous location plugs, connectors, and receptacles
- New ANS Projects: Optimum amplifier power in loudspeakers, hazardous location electrical safety, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Withdrawn from Consideration
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →