posted on 12:32 PM, June 28, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/kut12.
News items in this issue include:
- Two ESTA Standards Open for Revision: Consensus Body Members Sought
- ANSI Seeks Comments on ISO Standard Proposal on Green Bonds
- Structural Engineers Sustainability Conference
- WTO TBTs: Radio communications in Canada, Fireworks in West Virginia, USA, Lamps in Mexico, and more
- ANSI Public Reviews: Life safety rope systems, Motion picture, television, and production location safety standard, Textile field flame test, and more
- BSI Public Reviews: Design of an accessible and inclusive built environment
- CSA Public Reviews: Twist-on connecting devices, Wire connectors, Conduit, Ferrules, LED luminaire performance, Portable power equipment, and more
- New ANS Projects: Casters, Steel floor decks, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule: July in Dallas, November in Las Vegas
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program: THANK YOU!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.