posted on 8:23 AM, July 21, 2016
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/fwbkj.
News items include:
- One ESTA Standard In Public Review: BSR E1.51
- ANSI E1.28, Guidance on Planning Followspot Positions in Places of Public Assembly, Is Reaffirmed
- Ofcom Publishes “Update on Our Strategy for Mobile Spectrum”
- WTO TBTs: Thai registration of 3D printers, USA small motors, publications in Viet Nam
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: welding, energy storage systems, fire alarm installation, et cetera
- BSI Public Review Announcements: environmental management, gloves, and gas cylinders
- CSA Public Review Announcements: instrument probes, arc fault devices, flat cable system, et cetera
- New ANS Projects: ergonomics for cleanig workers, populations near nuclear sites, safety symbols
- Final Actions on American National Standards: boat gen-sets, welding, steel buildings
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: building automation, software, EMC, MPEG-4, electrical safety
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards: EMC, Field Device Tools, optical cables, et cetera
- TSP Meeting Schedule
- Investors in Innovation: Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.