posted on 7:26 AM, December 21, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/p4xkm.
News items in this issue include:
- Five ESTA Draft/Proposed Standards in Public Review.
- FCC Reverses Title II Framework Regulating Internet Access
- FCC Begins Review of National Television Ownership Cap
- NFPA Issues TIA about PoE
- WTO TBT notices: radioactive stuff in Mexico, luminaires and lighting chains in Israel
- ANSI Public Reviews: human remains, soldering, welding, trees & shrubs, log splitters
- BSI Public Reviews: ladders and BS 7909 for entertainment portable power
- CSA Public Reviews: CEC changes for PoE, siting amusement rides, single-conductor power feeder cables
- New ANS Projects: ladders, boardroom brains, NFPA community healthcare
- Final Actions on ANSs: deep fat fryers, power reliability, OpenDocument format, RFID
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: software, variable speed drives, human exposure to RF, colour management, etc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents: skis, intelligent transport, safety signs, C++, IoT, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule for January at NAMM
- Investors in Innovation and multi-year pledge donors, supporters of ESTA's TSP. Updated!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.