posted on 8:23 AM, April 27, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/qxjrx.
News items in this issue include:
- Four ESTA Standards in Public Review: E1.14, E1.31, E1.51, and E1.58
- FCC Promotes Wireless Broadband Deployment
- Public Review of a Standard for Standards
- Proposed Revision to the ANSI Essential Requirements
- U.S. TAG Participants Sought for ISO Committee on Non-destructive Testing
- WTO TBTs: LEDs in Brazil, energy-efficient lamps in Mexico, and lead-free drinking water systems in the U.S.
- ANSI Public Reviews: A host of NFPA standards, low-voltage lighting systems, grounding and bonding safety, and more
- Withdrawn from Consideration: A standard on community resilience
- CSA Public Review: Timers for automatic electrical controls
- New ANS Projects: Virtual and augmented reality standards, electrostatic discharge control, lightning protection, and more
- Final Actions on American National Standards
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Documents
- TSP Meeting Schedule: July in Texas
- TSP Donors Who Have Made Long-Term, Multi-Year Pledges: Thank you!
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program: Thank you!!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.