The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/xnrzt.
News items include:
- Three More ESTA Standards Approved by ANSI
- IEC New Work: Limiting Low-Voltage Power Line Harmonics in NA
- US Navy Adopts ESTA Standards
- FCC to Hold Direct Video Calling Showcase
- DOE Public Meeting about General Service Lamps
- WTO Technical Barrier to Trade Notifications for Mexico, USA, Russian Federation, & Kazakhstan
- ANSI Notices of Withdrawal: residential generators, telecom cabling, power cables, etc.
- ANSI Public Review Announcements: UL 924, cochlear implants, noise, fall protection, etc.
- BSI Public Review Announcements: Cyber risk and resilience
- New ANS Projects: LED chromaticity, welding safety, generators, crane high-voltage warning, etc.
- Final Actions on American National Standards: oodles of ASHRAE/IES 90.1 addenda, debris nets
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: software life cycle, cloud computing, Li cells, blue light hazard, etc.
- Recently Published IEC & ISO Standards: cloud computing, pencils, spas, keyboards, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule (one meeting cancelled)
- Investors in Innovation. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1