What's New > ESTA Standards Watch - June 9, 2020
June 10, 2020
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available here.
News items in this issue include:
- Four draft TSP standards in public review
- Two ESTA TSP standards approved
- The 2020 NFPA Technical Meeting is open
- GDTF is now a DIN SPEC
- ANSI public review comments due 13: declaring equipment noise; self-retracting fall protection device safety;
- and LED driver robustness.
- New ANS projects: LED chroma shift; LED driver performance; LED driver measurement; lighting equipment power quality.
- Final actions on ANSs: four IES standards; for UL standards for attachment plugs and receptacles; UL standard for portable power distribution equipment; and safe use of lasers in schools.
- Draft IEC & ISO documents: EMC; thunderstorm warning systems; IoT; respirable silica; lighting chains; laser face and eye protection; RFID; low-speed automated driving systems; pushing and pulling; smart community infrastructures; and testing walking robots.
- Recently published IEC & ISO documents: lamps and lighting for off-grid electrical systems; drone vocabulary; managing legal risk; ergonomics; IoT transport; trustworthyartificial intelligence; avoiding C vulnerabilities; IoT edge computing; and industrial IoT.
- TSP meeting schedule for July
- TSP donors who have made long-term, multi-year pledges
- Investors in Innovation, supporters of ESTA's Technical Standards Program
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available here.
GO TO ALL NEWS →
GO TO RECENT FORUM POSTINGS →
GO TO RESOURCE HUB →